Thursday, September 24, 2015

Now

Why have I not been blogging? Actually I have. At least once a week I am responsible for doing the "eblasts" for the art association. They are just posts to their blog that, once I press publish, are sent as emails to about three hundred people. I don't have to be creative or think up stuff. I just have to send out the news that people send to me. I do check over the copy to make sure it sounds ok, and I have to make all the entries look relatively cohesive. And it all makes me feel as if I have blogged when I really haven't. 

That being said, I have really enjoyed hanging out at the studio the past couple of weeks. I realize that what people have said about art and me is true, that I have no confidence. But what I lack in confidence I have made up for in supplies, so I decided I would use what had and have fun doing it. 
So that is what happened, and it was good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment