Sunday, April 24, 2016

up and at 'em

How wonderfully odd. I woke up early and got up! How I wish I could do that every day. There is no telling what I could accomplish. Unless I have an early commitment, each morning when the bright sun begins to permeate my house, I cover my eyes and fall back to sleep until that time when my brain fully wakes me up an hour - or two or three - later.

So I did some reading, had my coffee, fed the cats, wrote the minutes for the last Book Club (my secretarial duty), and shamed myself into showing up at this blog. Where have I been! Maybe if I write a few words, it will warm me up for the two things I have agreed to write.

At least I will make it to Sunday School this morning. Then to the choir that I am so glad to be a part of. Then maybe I will drive down to Carolina Beach State Park. I heard there are some painted buntings nesting there, and I would love to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment