Thursday, August 3, 2017

Love me some HT

It's Thursday and that means senior discount at Harris Teeter.
Today's visit seemed to be especially enjoyable.
First  I splurged on the most delicious green tea frappaccino with raspberry syrup that I got at the in house Starbucks. It must have been laced with Prozac, because it sure made me happy.
And cruising the aisles with my cart, considering all my food choices, made me thankful to live in America.
Greenville did not have HT, so I didn't know what I was missing during the sixteen years there. Since being here, I have been in hog heaven with three HTs within 4-5 miles of my house. A Publix opened last year, but so far I don't think it has succeeded in taking any of HT's customers. Last week's Aldi's opening attracted a horde, but can they keep it up? It is hard to beat a Harris Teeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment