Wednesday, November 6, 2013

taking care of business

Two big issues have been settled. One is my hair.
Back when I was a teenager and came from Charlotte to visit my grandparents here, I couldn't do a thing with my hair. Due to the hard water and high humidity, it just hung lifeless and limp. Jump to 2013. Same thing. But I think I finally have a handle on it.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, so I invested in a bottle of Biotin, a fancy new roller blower, and some Sally products for "aging" hair. So far, so good.
The other issue was where I will go to church. My visit Sunday to the old downtown First Baptist settled it. Church is important not just for worshiping with like minded believers but also for connecting with others and being a part of the community. I am relieved to have found a church home.

No comments:

Post a Comment