Sunday, December 1, 2013

a happy camper

There was a blogger in Greenville who posted a photograph a day of interesting places around town. What a cool idea, I thought. Maybe I would do that when I eventually settled in Wilmington. As you can see, I haven't acted on that thought. Later on perhaps.

For now...I am just being happy. For now...I am nesting.

The kitchen in my little patio home is small and without much cabinet or counter space. It took a good bit of arranging and rearranging to make it workable. A woman needs to get her kitchen in order, and now it is. I am finding I like the small area, because I have to be more organized, and it makes me have to clean up as I go along. So I have spent many blissful moments in the kitchen, cooking and eating, and eating and cooking, accompanied by the music on some new favorite radio stations. The down side is that I need to move on to another phase before I get any fluffier.

I love it here even more than I thought I would. Maybe it really is that wonderful, but maybe it is because without working at a job or working to keep a house market ready, I have had time to live at a different pace. I have been able to explore or relax or do pretty much as I please. That may be contributing to my bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment