Friday, January 2, 2015

A New Do

. . . for the new year.

One of the worst things about aging is hair. Not enough on top of the head and finding it at unwanted places on the front, commonly known as the face. It was past time for me to get my trim, so I stopped by the nearest Great Clips while I was out today. I asked for about an inch off, planning to keep the same old basic look I have had all my life, though now sadly with less hair. To make conversation I asked the haircutter what sort of volumizer she would recommend, and what she thought of the bob, a style that may be popular now. She said she thought the bob would be a good look for me. I could tell she thought any new do would be better than my old style. And she showed me how to use a volumizing product that is for sale in the store. I said . . . let's go for it! Why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment