Wednesday, April 28, 2021

photographs

About twenty years ago, I realized that I could take pictures of things besides my family when, miraculously one evening close to dark, I snapped an awesome picture of a yellow lily in my yard. It was gorgeous! Then I discovered the birds and the bees, the sun and the moon, light, dark, and shadows.  Then I traveled! The possibilities were endless. I saw photo ops everywhere. Now I have taken so may pictures, and even though I have deleted most, I still have some that are pretty darned good. I am thinking of to getting some printed and perhaps show them off in my gallery. I have determined a theme them, People in Public Places, all in black and white. 

It has been a long time since I could take a roll of film to Eckerd's and get it developed. It has been not as long, but still too long, when I could get digital prints of any size made at Sam's or Costco. Life is so complicated now. There is no-one to speak to if we have a problem with some service, and there is no-one to speak to about printing pictures. I am on the hunt. Here is an example of one I want printed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment