Saturday, November 12, 2022

Entertaining Myself

After eight years in art, I am starting to get back into things I used to do. Not complaining or bragging, mind you, but all that art involvement pretty much consumed me. 

I believe in breathing well and moving as two foundational parts of good health, so I went for a little walk in this warm, post rain afternoon, pocket camera in tow. The beach is great, but there is still a lot of beauty and mind clearing ability all around. A word I learned a few years ago is omnificent. We are familiar with God's qualities of omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniscience, but there is a fourth. Omnificent is God's quality of being all creative, of having unlimited creative powers. So I am in awe when I look around, up, and into all the living things. I love to see patterns and shadows, changing skies and reflections in ponds, shapes of branches and colors of leaves. Painters I know want to paint what they see, but for me, just gazing upon it all feeds my soul. 

This is my favorite in my photo lot today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment