Thursday, March 21, 2024

New Art Club

 For the past few months, back into fall 2023, I have been helping start a new art club. It not like the one I slaved for before I got the gallery. It’s fun, and I am beginning to get the hang of what it could be. 

This evening was our second meeting. Not every meeting will be a meeting. Some will be activities, like the plan for next month. But back to today, tonight. I had a bad dream early this morning that it was a failure, that hardly anyone came and that those who did started leaving as soon as we were sent to a small back room to meet. And none of the people who showed up had come last time and who were they anyway. 

In reality, fewer people people did come, but a lot was happening in and around this town of ours, and it was expected. The totally awesome speakers we lined up were appreciated and enjoyed by all in the room.  My camera was charged and ready for use, but I was so caught up in the moments, I never took it from my bag.  

I hope this cool new art club will live long and prosper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment