Friday, January 24, 2014

Location, location

It has been cold here the past few days. With a low of seventeen expected tonight, I am more than happy to be in my cozy, warm little home. I love this house that I feel blessed to have. Back in May on the first day the realtor and I came by, after taking a circuitous route I may add, it seemed too remote, away from anything Wilmington. What did I know! It was only after I realized that it was just what we were looking for that I asked, " How far was that house from downtown?" Not far as it turned out. In fact we are not far from anything. In one direction, it is four miles to the big mall, busy strip mall, Whole Foods, and even church. In the other direction four miles to the library, WalMart and Lowes. The best part is a ten mile drive will get me to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment