Wednesday, June 24, 2015

personal maintenance at a good price

Before moving to Wilmington from Greenville, I compared the cost of living with Wilmington coming in at about seven percent higher. I wondered how that would affect my budget, but I have found that it really hasn't. In fact some things are cheaper.
Since this is a week that I don't have much planned, I went for a facial at the college here that teaches stuff like cosmetology and massage. I have had a few facials before, and though this one was done by a student, it was just great. And so cheap! Then I went next door for my "cheap" massage. The massage therapist was not a student, and I have been to him before, and I think he does as well as the wonderful one I had before I moved. Now that is saying something! And comparatively the price is excellent.
I am still oiled up practically all over, and will let it soak in until my shower tomorrow. That is a plus. That and the stray little eyebrow hairs the facial girl plucked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment