Friday, January 8, 2016

I'm a believer!

The weather has been cold, and I have been achy. Just maybe it is part of getting older, but I don't like it. Since that injury November 2014, my neck has been especially hurting. Yesterday I even went to the mall to get another neck and back massage from the Chinese woman who beckoned me in before Christmas. I endured all that painful pressure for very little results. Today I decided to fight it with the big guns. I got five lbs of organic carrots and juiced three doses today, probably about twenty ounces total. (I would have done more but didn't want to turn orange!) Now I am looser and practically pain free. I have been back to my better self even dancing around the house. It is unbelievable how great carrot juice works. I have been putting it off mainly because it also acts like an appetite stimulant, and goodness knows I do not need that! But I am a believer in the healing power of carrot juice, and I proved it to myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment