Sunday, July 17, 2016

Doctor's Orders

Because of my two new medical adventures, last week was a little weird.
On Monday, the skin cancer that popped up on my shin in May was totally removed by a very nice dermatologist. After the thirty minute surgery, he instructed me to take it easy for two weeks until the stitches are removed. "Be lazy," he said. Permission to be lazy! Love it... 
On Wednesday my dentist extracted a tooth that has given me problems for years. Though I really wanted it out, I dreaded the actual event. Who wouldn't! Not to worry. After the usual painful but quick injections, it took less than five minutes to yank out. Post-pulling orders? Ice cream would be the best thing to eat. Love it...
So for the past few days I have been a good patient, being lazy and eating ice cream.
I am beginning to think I am milking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment