Monday, July 18, 2016

pitcher plants revisited

The free magazine with the small distribution that I have written two articles for asked if I would write another, this time about the carnivorous garden. You may - or may not - recall that I blogged on May 1 about my first visit to it.

For about fifteen years, I loved the art of writing. Now I am into pictures and painting.
So to find some literary inspiration, I went back to the garden today to try to find words for what I was seeing and experiencing. Mostly I was hot. Sweat was dripping down my face, and I was dragging when I got back to my car. It is a beautiful, natural place though. A real gem not too far from downtown.

Over the next few days, I hope I can write about three hundred words to tell its story.





No comments:

Post a Comment