Saturday, January 21, 2017

what has become of

It breaks my heart that some women have reached such a low point that they engage in public demonstrations that support killing unborn babies and other such ignoble ideas. There is no greater honor than to be the carrier for a new life, to have a baby form and grow within you. As soon as I knew I was pregnant, I greatly loved that little seedling of a human being and protected it. It wasn't just me anymore. This was an entirely new person who had never taken a breath or walked this planet that I was responsible for. We women are the ones who love the deepest. We nurture new life and we hold the weak until they become strong. We are the tender ones and the caring ones. We are the strong and resourceful ones. God's final creation! It breaks my heart to see women succumbing to lies, engaging in cold-hearted behaviors, and blind to wonder and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment