Wednesday, January 18, 2017

learning from the kids

At this time in my life, I am not around children or young people very much. I miss their enthusiasm and energy. I also miss talking to them about what is going on in their lives and the latest trends they are interested in. I was glad to have Ashley and John here for a short while over Christmas. Of course I took them to my studio and let them paint. John worked diligently on a landscape. (He was so cute.) Ashley painted a series of symbols, and I had to ask what they represented. She said it stood for God is greater than your highs or lows. I loved it! I couldn't remember exactly how it was, so I looked it up today. It is being put on t shirts, mugs, notebooks and yes, on people's bodies as tattoos. Anyway, it is something truthful and positive. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment