Wednesday, January 10, 2018

pleased as punch

So much planning, communicating, and work has gone into the event this weekend. It has kept my creative juices flowing, and I have enjoyed it all. It may be Friday before I take pictures of the actual event, but I will just say that my art organization collaborated with a garden club to have this big todo at the Blockade Runner at WB. Solely my idea and responsibility is a companion floral art show we are having that compliments what the garden club is doing. I didn't know what size room we would have, how many pieces we could take, or much of anything when I sent out the info to our members. It was an experiment and an adventure. As it is turning turned out, it is just perfect. We got the right number of panels (to hang art on) and pieces of art, many of which are very good. I am looking forward to the opening. I hope the contributing artists make sales and are happy. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment