Monday, June 18, 2018

Prime

Amazon and Whole Foods have partnered in a big way, and I really didn't understand how it would work until today.
Since I am an amazon prime member, I signed up online to become a prime shopper at Whole Foods. You can do this by putting an app on your phone or just by getting your phone number in their system. The phone # method was recommended by an employee, so that is what I did. And then I went shopping to try it. There were a few deals for prime members in the store, plus I could get an extra 10 % off  items that were on sale. When I checked out, I gave my phone # to the cashier, and the deductions came off as if I were using my HT card.
Whole Foods in Greenville and Wilmington are not much different from any other grocery store. I wish mine had a juice bar and a place to get wheat grass shots like they have in the Austin stores, but it doesn't. Instead it has this new gimmick to get more customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment