Saturday, March 14, 2015

bath redo

For the past year, I have wanted to have my hall bathroom renovated. This week the job began. Life being what it is, nothing has gone all that smoothly, so I am looking at sometime next week for the completion of the new look. I decided to keep the tub, but the floor, toilet, vanity, etc. are getting replaced. For me, making choices for decorating this small space hasn't come easily. I think it goes back to a time many years ago when everything I had chosen for a new bathroom, wallpaper included, was absolutely hideous looking when all was done. I don't want that to happen again! I am sticking with basic looks this time, and taking my chances with the poppy red and awesome orange shower curtain. That is one thing that can be easily changed. I will be so glad when it is over, when it is both pretty and usable.

No comments:

Post a Comment