Saturday, November 26, 2016

Singing and Eating

Today we started what we came for.
I have never sung in such a large choir! Anout half of the almost 200 are from NC and the rest from other states. Our rehearsal seats were assigned according our height, that info turned in a few months ago. I sat between another alto, same height as me, and the first bass in that row of men. I love to sing next to a bass! The director/composer was charming and funny, and it was all a blast. Afterward we walked down to a crowded Johns Pizzeria. I can't say anything good about the food, but the experience was fun. I happen to like a place called Green Apple a half block away where you can pick up healthier foods for any meal at good prices. The city streets are jam packed with people. Yesterday June and I were getting ready to cross the street and somehow lost sight of each other in the crowd, but we both found our way back to the hotel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment