Saturday, March 28, 2020

something to try when laying low

Yesterday I baked something new, a Maui Zaui pizza. It had its own taste and was delicious.
It went something like this, if you want to try it.
First the crust of your choosing.
Then smear on a Polynesian sauce. Maybe you can buy it, or you can make like I did, sort of like this: Mix small amounts of orange juice, pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, olive oil, S&P. Heat and let it reduce a bit before spreading on unbaked crust.
I mixed all the toppings together before I put them on the bread/crust. This is what they were: ham, bacon, tomatoes, pineapple, green pepper (optional). Then add larger chunks/slices of Vidalia or any sweet onion. The last topping is cheese - provolone and mozzarella. Yum.
I hope I do not add twenty extra pounds during the siege.

No comments:

Post a Comment