Friday, April 3, 2020

moving along

What a beautiful day! A clear Carolina blue sky, birds singing, a cool breeze. The rest of nature goes on unaware of the virus that is, at the present time, changing every human life. I hope I don't get it. I hope no-one I know gets it, and I hope it goes away quickly. Meanwhile I am enjoying the heck out of this wonderful gift of time and freedom. If I were still a nurse, I would gladly be out there on the front lines meeting the challenges, but fewer obligations come with age, and freedom is a byproduct.

One of the things I do to keep up with the coronavirus is read the transcripts of the President's daily "remarks" to the press, long press conferences in which he and other decision makers (MDs, military, cabinet secretaries, private sector contributors, etc) address what's going on. Trump is an amazing man, smart, hardworking, and with endless stamina. I am a grateful American.

No comments:

Post a Comment