Tuesday, September 30, 2014

On this last day of September

"Everything seems impossible until you get it done," I recently read.
A few weeks ago, I felt that I had bitten off more than I could chew, or in other words I agreed to more than I felt capable of doing. But today I accomplished the last task. Whew... It was all good learning for me. Now that I have done it, entering another show will be a breeze.

After I dropped my pieces off at the Arboretum, I drove down to the beach since I hadn't been in two months. How I have missed it! Then I stopped by the Fresh Market where I bought some of their Tuesday specials and of course a few milk chocolate covered malted milk balls that I savored on the way back home.

Today a new neighbor moved in. The first thing he did was put up a modest Reds flag in his front yard. That works for me since I have happy memories of going to two of their home games many years ago. I got to meet him and tell him so.

And tomorrow I have been asked to fill in at a bridge club. I have not played more than a hand or two since I began nursing school, so I hope I don't embarrass myself.

An iPhone pic at high noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment