Sunday, September 21, 2014

Two fun evenings

Last night I helped with registration at a neat event the Art Museum is having, and for over four hours I got to watch as artists brought in one of their own works of art to be in a huge exhibit that will run until February. It was inspiring, educational, and stimulating!



















Tonight the hubby and I went to an outdoor concert at Greenfield Lake Amphitheatre, my first one there. KebMo was the headliner, but the guy who preceded him, Anders Osborne, was excellent, too. About twenty minutes into his singing, the sky to the left of me turned a beautiful salmon-pink (the photo doesn't do it justice) and a pastel rainbow appeared to my right. The crowd started oohing, and the singer came to the edge of the stage so he could see it, too. It was a magical moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment