Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Big outdoor market

Only about a mile away, but since we were going to be walking the whole time we were there, we took the tram to the Albert Cuyp Market. It was a couple of blocks long at least, and we found some of the must-dos of when in Amsterdam. Fresh stroopwaffels, the fish things, lots of flowers, etc.
We stopped at a corner restaurant to refresh ourselves, and it turned out to be a juice bar with delicious bagels! What a stroke of "luck."
I have had a hard time keeping up with my tram ticket. Not that I have lost it, but I have a bag with way too many pockets, and I can never remember which pocket I put things in, especially since I am always taking pictures. I am also having trouble posting pix. They are taking forever!
There are a few more places to go today before we leave for the US tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment